Organizing a Monthly Meeting
Monthly meetings have been created to gather our freelance & entrepreneur friends who share our mindset but also those interested in learning more about our community.
To set up a Mangrove Monthly meeting:
As a monthly meeting leader, you’re in charge of booking a bar with a capacity of 70+ people (depending on the community size in your hub). Pick a selection of 3 bars on the date that works best and let the Mangrove community vote.
Everybody is welcome to join us to talk about new lifestyles and meet awesome freelancers, entrepreneurs and people who want to work differently.
- Facebook Event : create a Facebook event to track the number of attendees
- Facebook Posts : publish two posts on the Mangrove Facebook page to let our fans know about the event (you can find some samples in Google Drive)
- Twitter : publish two tweets on the Mangrove Twitter account to let the community know about the event
- Newsletter : send one newsletter to the Mangrove mailing list the week before the event to let our suscribers know about the event.
- Mangrove Friends : publish a message in the Mangrove Friends Slack to help spread the news through word of mouth.
Be sure to be the first at the bar to welcome the guest. Make yourself available and don’t hesitate to talk to anyone there for the first time.
Make sure you have a good camera to document the event and that someone is responsible for taking pictures :)